Providing the best psychological support and education service for golfers and golf coaches in the UK & Europe.
- Dr Brian Hemmings explains how coaches can remove barriers obstructing improvement.
- Dr Brian Hemming explains how coaches can dispense a key ingredient for good golf.
www.pga.info - April 2012
- Dr Brian Hemmings explains how players can breathe their way to success.
www.pga.info - October 2012
- Dr Brian Hemmings explains how to approach key
shots andmoments on the golf course.
www.pga.info - January 2012
- Dr Brian Hemmings explains how a level-headed appraisal of past performances can benefit future ones.
www.pga.info - November 2012
- Dr Brian Hemmings explains how coaches can help their charges
avoid a panic attack when facing a short putt.
www.pga.info - February 2012
- Dr Brian Hemmings explains how using statistics can change expectations.
www.pga.info - May 2012
- Dr Brian Hemmings outlines the benefits of peermentoring
www.pga.info - December 2011
- Coaches do not have to user the third degree to find solution’s
to a player’s problems says Dr Brian Hemmings.
- Empathy between coach and pupil is an essential
ingredient for success says Dr Brian Hemmings. www.pga.info - January 2013
- Using quiet eye in putting
- This article focuses on ways to develop confidence through coaching
- A further look, with a team confidence to try. Apri 2013
- Great coaches are great listeners. Check out your barriers to listening.
- Factual listening skills to improve coaching
- Character vs Reputation? The impact of limiting beliefs in coaching and playing
- A look at reviewing coaching and playing skills
- How can coaches and players work together to develop great learning habits?
- Published in IGPN.10 ways to aid the challenging transition.
- An article from International Golf Pro News 2015
Accompanying video clip can be found on youtube