Now also available in German and Spanish, this online course has been developed for golf teaching professionals to further equip their coaching skills when working with players of all standards. It is based on twenty years experience of research and consultancy in golf psychology. Taking on average 25 hours to complete, the course delivers a framework in which to improve the learning, performance and enjoyment of golf; and contains the core mental skills and techniques, written in an understandable and useable style with practical activities for the coach to use. It is the only course of its type available in Europe and is recognised by the PGA of GB&I and is an approved education programme of the Confederation of Professional Golf (formerly the PGAs of Europe). You will not find a more comprehensive Golf Psychology Coaching Course.
10 Great Reasons to Enrol
- Become a coach/practitioner of the mental game
- Increase your coaching skills and impact on players
- Obtain a Golf Psychology Coaching Certificate
- Gain top level CPD.
- Recognised by the PGA of GB&I & a Confederation of Professional Golf Approved Education Programme
- Avoid travel costs and time away from your home and business
- Study at your own pace, in your own time, and apply the skills with your golfers
- Written & tutored by the UK’s leading golf psychologist
- Endorsed by tour players & England’s top coaches
- Supported by National Governing Bodies in golf